We offer a variety of basic classes designed to teach your dog the behaviors that will make him or her a good companion who is welcome in your community. These include the following:
- Puppy Kindergarten
- S.T.A.R. Puppy
- Family Dog
- Canine Good Citizen
For those of you who would like to go farther into the world of dog training and experience the increased bonding that occurs when you interact with your dog in activities that are fun and sometimes advantageous to society, we offer the next steps of training:
- Canine Good Citizen (which is an AKC program) and Therapy Dog Prep
- Obedience Bridge (preparation for competition classes)
And once you’re totally hooked, we have canine competition-focus classes:
- Competitive Obedience (all levelsl)
- Rally Obedience (all levels, AKC and USDAA)
- Agility (all levels, all venues)
We sponsor Canine Nose Work classes which are taught by Ann Roseberry-Lincoln under our auspices at Hungry Like the Woof.
We frequently offer special classes: In the past year we’ve held classes for Shy Dogs, Treibball and Canine Parkour. Check those games out on the Internet! We’ll be having them again.